http://masihmencaricahayasebenarislam.blogspot.com

Friday, June 10, 2011

10th of July (^__~)v

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem..

Salam Ukhoowah Fillah ^__^ ..

Guys..

When you place your hopes in the creation..

They will dissapoint you..

but when you place your hopes in The Creator..Allah SWT..

you will find satisfaction..

why??

It's because..when you place all your hopes in Allah you won't expect anything from the human being..

So..when people gave you something or make you happy in whatsoever ways..you will feel appreciated even if it's just a little thing..cuz' you don't expect anything from people..

Subhanallah Walhamduleellah <3

A reminder for me and you..

Exams..5 days to go~~Allahuakbar!Do Pray for me and friends..Syookran ^___^

Wasalam <3

p/s:10th of July..counting days..I should place all my hopes in Allah..so that I won't feel dissapointed for the outcomes..kan kan??heehee ('',)v

No comments: